Intimate Studio String v1.2 Update
HOW TO: Get your Intimate Studio Strings v 1.2 Update
We have now shipped a small update to our acclaimed Intimate Strings library fixing a number of issues that have arisen since it’s initial launch.
If you are downloading the product after the 15th of November 2018 you will have been automatically sent the updated version, so simply install the updated product. If you are unsure on how to do this following the link below:
If you already own the product and wish to update to the new version get in touch with our support team via live chat at 8Dio.com or by mailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the updated serial.
Then either re-download the product after erasing your original library or follow the steps below to download the updated patches without having to download all the sample content again.
- Navigate to the bottom of the page and download the last .rar file. (e.g 8Dio Intimate Studio Strings_316313.rar or something similar)
- If you don’t already have an un-archiving utility, download The Unarchiver (OSX) or 7-zip (Win). Links for these can be found at the bottom of the Manual Link page.
- Unarchive the .rar file by opening it with your selected unarchiver utility.
- You should now have a new folder named 8Dio Intimate Studio Strings that contains Instrument sub-folders, Documents and Resources. Move your new Instrument folder to your original 8Dio Intimate Studio Strings folder, replacing the old Instrument folder
- This will replace the old .nki files with the newly updated .nki files.
- Congratulations you have now updated your library.
We hope you have enjoyed the latest edition of our new 8Dio How To Series. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch and we hope we can keep pushing great content your way.