HOW TO: Get your Anthology v 1.2 Update
HOW TO: Get your Anthology Strings v 1.2 Update
We have now shipped an update to our esteemed Anthology Library. The update includes several fixes for a few smaller issues that have come to light since the original launch. We have also added a number of additional patches (.nki’s) after feedback from the community. The additional patches will help improve load times and workflow in larger projects by allowing you to load only the sections that you require.
How to update:
***You Do Not Need To Re-Download The Entire Library***
If you are downloading the product after the 7th of January 2019 you will have been automatically sent the updated version, so download as you normally would and you will receive the updated version. If you are unsure on how to do this follow the link below:
If you already own the product and wish to update to the latest version get in touch with our support team via live chat at 8Dio.com or by mailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the updated serial.
See below on how to update your library if you already have the 1.0 version:
- Navigate to the bottom of the page and download the last .rar file. This will not have ‘part’ in the name (e.g 8Dio Anthology_123456.rar or something similar)
- If you don’t already have an un-archiving utility, download The Unarchiver (OSX) or 7-zip (Win). Links for these can be found below or at the bottom of the Manual Link page.
- Unarchive the .rar file by opening it with your selected unarchiver utility.
- You should now have a new additional folder named 8Dio Anthology Strings that contains Instrument and Documents sub-folders. Move your new Instrument folder to your original 8Dio Anthology Strings folder, replacing the old Instrument folder
- This will replace the old .nki files with the newly updated .nki files.
Congratulations you have now updated your library
We hope you have enjoyed the latest edition of our new 8Dio How To Series. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch and we hope we can keep pushing great content your way.