8Dio Productions is looking for multi-talented software engineers to join our unique team of super talented individuals.
Quality, uniqueness and exclusivity are stamped in our DNA. We are a small company and we like to keep things exclusive and to ourselves. We don’t need to brag. We believe our products should speak for themselves. We pour our hearts and souls into everything we do and believe the best things are created with a sincere desire to do better.
All our staff works remotely, and we are considering both contract and full-time employees to join the small engineering team. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with audio programming in JUCE, C++, DSP, instrument plugins (VST/AU/AAX), cross-platform development, disk streaming, MIDI, UI implementation, and an understanding of current music market conditions and demands.
- C++ and object-oriented programming
- Real-time audio development
- DSP and audio effects
- JUCE / VST / AU / AAX Frameworks
- UI design and implementation
- Cross-platform (Win/macOS) development
- Knowledge with existing music audio engines (ex. Kontakt, Mach5, Play, fMod etc)
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to be time-effective and handle multiple parts of a project at the same time
- Musical background
- Experience with DSP Effects (ex. Custom filters, reverbs etc)
About 8Dio Productions
8Dio was founded in 2010 by Academy Award, T.E.C and G.A.N.G-winning composer Troels Folmann and CEO Tawnia Knox. 8Dio is composed of highly motivated, talented and driven individuals. We are strongly committed to collaborating and building great things together. We don’t believe in your typical corporate hierarchy. We never take meetings. We believe the best argument should win – regardless of who makes it.
We hope to hear from you, but please only apply if you wholeheartedly agree with the above ☯
To apply, please email a cover letter, current resume and your compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org