HOW TO: Get your Intimate Studio Strings v 1.3 Update
Version 1.3 of Intimate Studio Strings is now available. The update includes new features such as extended Legato Features and Multi-Vowel Legato for arcs.
How To Update
***You Do Not Need To Re-Download The Entire Library***
If you are downloading the product after the 23rd of July 2019 you will have been automatically sent the updated version, so install the library normally and you will receive the updated version. If you are unsure on how to do this follow the link below:
See below on how to update your library if you already have an earlier version:
How to update without re-downloading sample content
- Checkout with your personalised voucher or get in touch with support for your new serial
- Navigate to https://8dio.net/manuallink
- Enter your email and new serial and click “Get Links”
- Navigate to the bottom of the page and download the last .rar file. This will not have “part” in the name (e.g 8Dio Intimate Studio Strings v1_3_123456.rar or similar).
If you don’t already have an un-archiving utility, download The Unarchiver (OSX) or 7-zip (Win). Links for these can be found below or at the bottom of the Manual Link page.
Unarchive the .rar files by opening it with your selected unarchiver utility.
- Before moving please erase the the Instrument, Documents and Resources folders from your original Century Brass Ensemble Library Folder – do NOT erase the Samples folder.
- After you have un-archived the last .rar file you should now have a new folder named 8Dio Intimate Studio Strings v1_3 that contains new Instrument, Resources and Documents folders. Move the new Instrument, Resources and Documents folders to your original 8Dio Intimate Studio Strings folder.
Congratulations you have now updated your library
We hope you have enjoyed the latest edition of our new 8Dio How To Series. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch and we hope we can keep pushing great content your way.
– Team 8Dio