Digital Content Manager Position
We are searching for a driven, full-time Digital Content Creator to produce high-quality campaigns for our virtual instruments business. The Content Creator will create effective online campaigns, continually improve SEO and SEM, work directly in Hubspot and create novel revenue-generating concepts. The Content Creator should also spearhead the creation of fresh stylistic guidelines and help innovate new marketing schemes.
To be a successful Content Creator, you should focus on appealing to consumers’ interests by creating engaging material. Ultimately, an exceptional Content Creator will promote collaboration between internal stakeholders to ensure consistency in our company’s outputs.
Content Creator Responsibilities:
- Managing Hubspot and Google Ads
- Utilize and optimize SEO methods to increase site traffic and revenue
- SEM analysis and come up with improved schemes for sales
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for 8Dio and Soundpaint websites, newsletters, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers
Content Creator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, or a similar field
- Experience with Hubspot and Photoshop
- Experience with Zendesk and Social Media Platforms
- Experience creating strong, engaging content
- A portfolio of applicable outputs
- An understanding of SEO best practices
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills
- Strong listening and communication skills
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy
- Understanding of music software and software-based instruments
About 8Dio Productions:
We are the largest independent publisher of deep-sampled music instruments in the world. The odds are that you have heard our instruments in your favorite Blockbuster movie, TV-show, Game or Top-40 production. But our accolades is not what makes us cool. Our pride is in constantly pushing the boundaries of music and instruments. We have sampled the largest symphony orchestra and choirs ever sampled. We have two revolutionary Prophet X/XL Analog Hardware Synths with Sequential. But most importantly we have instruments made with heart, soul and love. No more boring samples.
8Dio was founded in 2010 by Academy Award, T.E.C and G.A.N.G-winning composer Troels Folmann and CEO Tawnia Knox. 8Dio is composed of highly motivated, talented and driven individuals. We are strongly committed to collaborating and building great things together. We don’t believe in your typical corporate hierarchy. We never take meetings. We believe the best argument should win – regardless of who makes it.
We hope to hear from you, but please only apply if you wholeheartedly agree with the above.
To apply, please email a cover letter, current resume and your compensation requirements to email@example.com