Why is my download not working?
8Dio has different solutions for this problem and it is our commitment to ensure your download goes through as soon as possible. But there is a few things you can do to help us:
- Please download latest version of Chrome here
- Please do not use any “download manager” type of software, since it generally tends to confuse the downloads.
- Please ensure that your connection is stable and the problems are not created by your home setup. We recommend testing your speed by clicking here and reset your router to ensure you are on a stable connection. Please contact your ISP if your connection seems to be impacted.
- Please contact 8Dio ASAP – if your download links have run out of time/attempts and we will send you new ones within approx. 6-8 hours.
If you follow these recommendations and your download problem still persists – then we go to plan 2:
- Please contact 8Dio and describe the download problem in detail.
- 8Dio will set you up with our alternative backup server and ensure you get the product ASAP. We haven’t had one customer who didn’t receive their product, so trust us on this one. It may not be much of a comfort, but imagine that all this was done with snail-mail instead of download. It would take 3-5 business days instead of 3-5 hours of waiting. Please notice that 8Dio is using one of the biggest and most reliable file storage systems in the world hosted by Amazon. The system is always running, however a variety of complications can result in unexpected download issues (ex. ISP issues, gateway connections, malfunctioning hubs, nodes etc), but Amazon is working 99.999% of the time, so its highly unlikely its a server related issue.
Why have you asked for more information?
In some cases, we need a little extra information with regards to your purchase. This is purely for security reasons and also helps us track down your client profile a lot faster.
Where can I purchase the full retail version of Kontakt?
You can purchase it at http://www.native-instruments.com/#/en/products/producer/kontakt-5/?page=2522
What types of payment do you accept?
We use Paypal and Authorize.net, which includes VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and of course PayPal.
So how does it all work? I add products to my cart, then what?
Our sample libraries come in easily downloadable packages. Your download link(s) will be sent in a separate email only after your payment is processed via PayPal and/or Google checkout AND your identity is verified.
We are hosted on some pretty phat servers, so you should be getting your download
at a minimum of 500k pr. sec – depending on your connection. Per our licensing agreement and security, we limit the number of download attempts and time period that the links are active. However, if you have any trouble successfully downloading any or all of the data, just let us know and we’ll refresh the links for you.
Don’t even think of sharing your license. Don’t be a dick. You’ll put us out of business and good luck getting a bigger budget to do this on your own. Also, Technology now exists that we can see each and every IP that is downloading the product. It is a matter of time until this will catch up to unauthorized downloaders.
My Discount Code doesn't work!
When using any discount codes, they need to be used before the expiry date, as well as on the specific product range that has been advertised. Please check the details stated as we may be unable to supply you with a new code.
I never read manuals!
With every purchase we include a detailed manual that explains everything you need to know about the product. It is best to read over the manual before contacting us, as although we are here 24/7, being able to problem solve in realtime is always going to be faster. If you do have any other questions regarding your product, please contact us at - firstname.lastname@example.org
I bought the library for a friend/family member
Please email us before downloading your product(s), as all downloads are watermarked solely for the purchaser. Upon your request we can change the name licensed to the product(s).
I am trying to add multiple items to the cart – but they don’t show up?
We recommend you use the latest version of Firefox/Mozilla, which will give you to optimal shopping experience. Unfortunately some versions of Safari and Internet explorer are having issues remembering items in the cart so we suggest the above :)
How can I get an invoice for my purchase?
Please send invoice requests listing the products you need an invoice for, the date of purchase, your full address, library name, final cost amount and (if applicable) your VAT number to email@example.com and we will send you an invoice right away.
Do you store my credit card information?
No. We never see your credit card information, since it is all handled by PayPal and Google.
Do you offer refunds?
All sales are final. No refunds on products that have been downloaded. Our watermarking system generates unique serial/license numbers per user.