We are searching for a full-time Graphic Designer to join our virtual instruments company as soon as possible. Becoming an integral part of our creative team, this position will spearhead the creation of a diverse range of visual assets for dynamic marketing campaigns, brand launches, social media, and much more. 8Dio is an agile work environment that demands close collaboration and steadfast communication while still managing and producing projects autonomously. Working directly with the two Co-Founders and the Head of Content, you’ll get to shape the visual language of one of the most exciting and groundbreaking companies in the music software industry.
- Designing visuals for email marketing campaigns (banners, templates, branded content)
- Crafting visual assets for social media campaigns—both organic and paid
- Creating a diverse range of branded visuals for our company websites
- Maintaining and developing branding guidelines for 8Dio and Soundpaint
- Organizing and archiving our growing library of proprietary visual assets
- Working directly with Head of Content to ensure visuals are created for every marketing initiative and collaborating closely with the rest of the creative team
- Consistently auditing the visual elements of 8Dio and Soundpaint to ensure our message is communicated clearly through design
- Owner of a strong portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field
- Expertise in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, Adobe Suite, Figma
- Ability to work quickly, collaboratively, and iterate from real time feedback
- Experience crafting visuals for digital marketing campaigns
- Have a pixel-perfect attention to detail and empathetic design principles
- Ability to create and manage several projects at once
- Experience with Shopify and WordPress
- Experience crafting visuals for creative campaigns, websites, product rollouts
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy
- Understanding of the music production software industry
8Dio was founded by BAFTA-winning composer Troels Folmann and CEO Tawnia Knox. We are the largest independent publisher of deep-sampled music instruments in the world. You’ve most likely heard our work in your favorite song, movie, show, or video game. But our accolades are not what makes us cool. Instead, our pride is in constantly pushing the boundaries of music and instruments.
Strongly committed to collaborating and building great things together, we don’t believe in your typical corporate hierarchy. We exist at the culture-shifting crossroads of music and technology, and our dynamic team reflects that. We’d love to add a graphic designer to the team that will exist in this world with us and help us create meaningful, musical works.
To apply, please send your portfolio and resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com