• 2 multi-sampled stereo instruments per voice with editable sample start, sample end, loop size, and loop center, loop on/off, sample reverse, and sample stretch
• 150 GB of factory-installed 16-bit, 48 kHz sampled instruments created by 8Dio. An additional 50 GB of samples can be added by purchasing additional sound libraries. User sample support is planned for December, 2018.
• 2 digital oscillators per voice with selectable sine, sawtooth, pulse, and supersaw waves. You can vary the shape of any of the waveshapes.
• Glide (portamento): separate rates per oscillator; (samples can glide in Sample Stretch mode)
• Hard sync
• 2 x analog 4-pole resonant low-pass filter per voice
• Digital high-pass filter in Effects section
• 4 loopable, five-stage (ADSR plus delay) envelope generators: Filter, VCA, and two assignable
• Polyphonic step sequencer with up to 64 steps (6 notes per step), and ties and rests
• 4 LFO’s with key sync, phase offset, and slewing per LFO
• 16-slot modulation matrix
• 28 sources
• 88 destinations
• 11 additional dedicated sources: mod wheel, pressure, velocity, breath controller, footswitch, LFO 1, LFO 2, LFO 3, LFO 4, Env 3, Env 4
• Fully-featured arpeggiator with up, down, up+down, random, assign modes
• Selectable note value: 16th note, 8th note triplet, 8th note, dotted 8th note, quarter note
• One, two, or three octave range
• Re-latching arpeggiation
• Note repeat
• 2 digital effects on each layer. Effects include: stereo delay, BBD delay, chorus, flanger, phaser, vintage rotating speaker, distortion, high-pass filter, spring reverb, plate reverb
• 5-octave keyboard with semi-weighted action, velocity, and channel aftertouch
• 56 knobs and 50 buttons enable deep and comprehensive editing with minimal menu diving.
• Spring-loaded pitch wheel and assignable mod wheel
• 512 Factory Programs (4 banks of 128) and 512 fully editable User Programs with 2 layers (2 separate sounds) in each Program
• MIDI In, Out, Thru
• USB MIDI
• Sample import jack for USB Stick
• Main stereo audio output: 2 x 1/4″ phone (TS, unbalanced)
• Output B stereo audio output: 2 x 1/4″ phone (TS, unbalanced)
• Pedal/CV: responds to expression pedals or control voltages ranging from 0 to 5 VDC (protected against higher or negative voltages.
• Volume: responds to expression pedals or control voltages ranging from 0 to 5 VDC (protected against higher or negative voltages.
• Sustain pedal input: accepts normally on or normally off momentary footswitch.
• Sequencer: accepts normally on or normally off momentary footswitch to trigger sequencer playback.
• Headphone output: 1/4″ stereo phone jack.
• IEC AC power inlet for internal power supply
• Operates worldwide on voltages between 100 and 240 volts at 50 to 60 Hz
• Power consumption: 25 watts maximum
PHYSICAL SPECS / DIMENSIONS
• Dimensions: 38.44″ L x 13.53″ W x 4.13″ H (97.6 cm L x 34.3 cm W x 10.9 cm H)
• Weight: 24 lbs