8Dio Productions is looking for a production assistant to Troels Folmann and Tawnia Knox. The assistant will be wearing many hats and handling many different forms of assignments related to sample- and music production. We are looking for someone who really wants to be in the music industry – and someone who is not afraid to work on weekends or be available whenever needed. This position is virtual, but as we are based in California we need someone in a similar time-zone (PST) to assist us through the day (and nights at times).
Overall responsibility: Assist CEOs and senior producers with assortment of daily tasks
- You are awesome at organizing and OCD about details.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (ex. WordPress, Elementor) and managing web pages
- Experience with eCommerce platforms (ex. WooCommerce, Paypal)
- Experience with Photoshop (ex. Modify existing .PSD templates)
- Experience with uploading and download assets (ex. Uploading to mp3 to Soundcloud, Uploading .jpg banners to 8Dio)
- Solid experience with posting inspiring posts on social media (We got 450K Soundcloud, 88K Facebook, 13K Instagram, 26K Youtube)
- Effective communicator and good listener
- Good writing skills (We don’t like typos)
- Ability to take feedback and be a part of a team
- Generate invoices and fundamental book keeping
- Experience with handling- and managing production schedules
- Bonus points for experience with video editing, graphical design and DAWs
Salary based on qualifications. Payments issued on the 1st of every month.
About 8Dio Productions
8Dio was founded in 2010 by Academy Award, T.E.C and G.A.N.G-winning composer Troels Folmann and CEO Tawnia Knox. 8Dio is composed of highly motivated, talented and driven individuals. We are strongly committed to collaborating and building great things together. We don’t believe in your typical corporate hierarchy. We never take meetings. We believe the best argument should win – regardless of who makes it.
We hope to hear from you, but please only apply if you wholeheartedly agree with the above ☯
To apply, please email a cover letter, current resume and your compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org