Epic Orchestra and Choir Bundle
This bundle expires 31st December 2023
- 240-Piece Epic Orchestra and 200-Piece Choir
Majestica Ultra Specifications:
- 8 Mic Positions (4 Hall & 4 Spot Mics)
- Strings (100) and Brass (60)
- Woodwinds (60) and Percussions (20)
- Ultra Emotional Ambiences (30)
- Ultra Analog Modular Film Basses (10)
- Ultra Analog Brass Augmentations (20)
- Ultra Orchestral Designs(250)
- Ultra Power Percussion Kits (3)
- Ultra Analog Spiccato Synths (50)
- 24 Bit / 96Khz (.ncw lossless format)
- Majestica Ultra: 62K Samples / (66.08GB *)
- Lacrimosa Specifications:
- 3 Mic Positions (Mixed, Decca & Far)
- Male Section: 70 Basses and 60 Tenors
- Female Section: 40 Altos and 30 Sopranos
- 16 True Velocity Based Legatos
- 40 Advanced Multi-Vowels & 10 Emotive Arcs
- 48 Staccatos, 22 Marcatos,
- 36 Sustains & Assorted FX
- Lacrimosa: 16.5K Samples / (18.73GB *)
- Delivered by Download
- Kontakt 6.7.1 Full Retail (or later) Required
* after lossless compression
- Production costs: $ 605,500
Unleash Two Colossally Epic Libraries
Majestica Ultra is the complete epic orchestral arsenal of sounds. Majestica Ultra contains the entire Majestica orchestra and mic positions found in Majestica Pro and is enhanced with dozens of synths curated specifically for film scores and epic music, dozens of ambiences, and Hybrid Cinematic Effects. Majestica Ultra is truly a "score-in-a-box."
Derived from our exclusive V8P sample catalogue, Majestica is designed for composers and producers that desire the ultimate, unrivaled, epic symphonic sound. We spared no expense and there is nothing like this on the market.
The Lacrimosa Choir consists of 70 Basses, 60 Tenors, 40 Altos, and 30 Sopranos, creating a pyramid structure with a rich, heavy bottom and shining, bright top. It generates a perfect balance where the deep range of the choir matches the high range.
The Lacrimosa Choir was recorded in the same large orchestral hall used for exclusive V8P series and 8Dio instruments such as CAGE, AGE, and Majestica, and contains three microphone positions (Mixed, DECCA & Far). The Choir contains a wealth of deep-sampled articulations and a variety of new and advanced articulations never used in any existing choir libraries.
The True Layered Legato contains velocity-based legatos, meaning you get a completely smooth legato experience depending on how hard you play the keys. The multi-vowels were recorded in different dynamics, so you can have the choir go from soft to larger-than-life. We also created a new advanced word/phrase sequencer that allows you to sequence advanced strings of words and phrases.
Lacrimosa contains wealth of deep-sampled core articulations, including 24 different staccatos, 8 sustain types, 11 power marcatos, 10 expressive arcs, and a large section of non-tonal vowels that allows you to create new words.
READ MORE READ LESS