Humanity Choirs Bundle
This bundle expires 31st December 2023
- Insolidus Choir:
- 39.98GB / 37,500 Samples
- 4 Hall Microphones (Mixed, Decca, Wide, Far)
- 4 Spot Microphones
- Advanced Phrase-Sequencer
- 27 Syllable Arcs (2, 3 and 4 Syllables)
- 20 Dynamic (MW) Multi-Vowels in 3/4
- 32 Dynamic (MW) Multi-Vowels in 4/4
- True Legato (MW) (Ah, Oh, Eh, Uh)
- 24 Shorts, Sustains and Tonal Effects
- Silka Choir:
- 49.7GB / 63,500 Samples
- 4 Hall Mics (Mixed, Decca, Wide, Far)
- 4 Spot Mics (Spot 1, Spot 2, Spot 3, Spot 4)
- 40 Polyphonic Legato Syllable Arcs
- 5 True Legato (MW Multiple Dynamics)
- 12 Staccato Legato & 13 Fast Repeated Staccato
- 15 Triplets/Triplet Loops
- 19 Sustains & Sustain Legato
- 4 Trills (Multiple-Tempos) and Shorts
- Delivered by Download
- Kontakt 5.8.1 Full Retail (or later) Required
- Production Costs: $293,000
Soft, Lyrical, Emotional
Insolidus and Silka are new-generation choral libraries dedicated to effortless, lyrical, and expressive choral writing. They were the first to feature expressive polyphonic legato, so you can play advanced chord and syllable progressions with a single patch.
Insolidus can be the soft, distant light on a silent, snowy night; a contemporary scoring choir for epic and emotional pieces; your gentle and sleepy sonic texture; or the spark of any classical music composition.
Silka can be the falling star across the summer sky, a powerful instrument for even the largest of compositions, or a subtle, gentle stroke with your compositional brush. It can be ethereal and angelic, or roaring and dramatic. It is an immersive instrument designed to cover the true emotion and motion of choral writing.
The heart of Insolidus and Silka are 40 males and 25 females hand-picked by master conductor Petr Polonanik.
READ MORE READ LESS