Technical Support Engineer
8Dio are looking for a passionate full time client care representative to help us with our ongoing goals to maintain the up most level of customer support.
This role includes:
Technical Support Engineer skills and qualifications:
Problem Solving, Product Knowledge, Selling to Customer Needs, Software Requirements, Product Development, Presentation Skills, General Programming Skills, Technical Understanding, Verbal Communication, Requirements Analysis, Innovation
- Experience in multiple operating systems (Windows, Max, OSX)
- Basic knowledge of samples (including but not exclusive to the Kontakt platform)
- Basic knowledge of all major Digital Audio Workstations
- Experience with our extensive library catalogue.
- The ability to be a good listener, and to really understand a customer problem or question to help them solve it
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Sales experience
- Excellent writing skills. Most of your work will be written (email, live-chat, documentation, ect.)
- Take ownership of costumer issues reported and see problem through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve costumer issues
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Communicate in real time to prospective clients via our live chat platform.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Problem solving with a variety of issues, from system compatibility, to general downloading queries.
- Selling to costumers needs
About 8Dio Productions
Founded in 2011 by Academy Award, T.E.C and G.A.N.G-winning composer Troels Folmann and executive Tawnia Knox. 8Dio is composed of highly motivated, talented and driven individuals. We are strongly committed to collaborating and building great things together. We don’t believe in your typical corporate hierarchy. We believe the best argument should win – regardless of who makes it.