1901 Studio Upright Piano
- Kontakt VST / AU / AAX
- Also Available in Soundpaint with 127 Velocity Layers
- 42,643 Samples. 23.8GB (compressed from 45.2GB)
- 6 Mics (Neumann u87, Coles, Neve, AKG etc.)
- 2 Pro-Grade Reverbs (Bricasti and TC)
- True Analog Tape Option (Studer A820) for all arts
- Sustains, Staccatissimo (5RR), Half Pedal & Una Corda
- 10 Prepared arts (pluck, pick, tapped, etc.)
- Delivered by Download
- Kontakt 5.8.1 Full Retail (or later) Required
THE 1901 STUDIO UPRIGHT PIANO
The 1901 Upright Studio Piano also contains a large selection of prepared articulations. These include plucking the strings with various instruments, muted articulations & unique playing styles. In addition, the library gives you full control over the dynamic response, mechanics, and tonal qualities so you can dial in the perfect sound for your workflow. We included full control over resonance, room tone, non-tonal key control & unique release triggers for hammer action, string damping, and release triggers for our more ambient microphones.
The library includes 6 different types of microphones, including Neumann 87’s, Coles, Neve SE Ribbon’s, AKG 414’s, Neumann KM 184’s and a mixed microphone position, which was made by combining all 24 microphones used in the sessions. We also recorded all samples through two world-class reverbs (Bricasti and TCElectronics 6000), so you have the best microphones and reverbs right at your fingertips. Lastly, we recorded everything through a Studer A820 Tape-Deck (and yes – we use real tape – not just emulations), so you can either choose to play the samples in their digital form or hear them through a classic tape machine for a vintage feel.
READ MORE READ LESS