Advanced Steel String Guitar
- Kontakt VST / AU / AAX
- 9,600+ Samples. 3.8GB (compressed from 11.4GB)
- Deep-Sampled Martin D28 Steel String Guitar
- Parallel Solo & Strummer Engine
- Advanced Interval Sampled Hammer-On Legatos
- Advanced Fret Artifact Controls
- Release and Vibrato Controls
- Intuitive 3D-Rendered User Interface
- Dual FX-System (Pedal FX and Chaos FX)
- Delivered by Download
- Kontakt 5.8.1 Full Retail (or later) Required
Advanced Steel String
8Dio Advanced Guitar Series: “Steel String” is the next evolution in Guitar Sampling. Featuring a vintage Martin D28 Steel-String Guitar. This is the true sound of a flat top guitar. Rich, modern and bright.
At the heart of this extraordinary library is two parallel sample engines. One engine designed for Solo Guitar and a second engine designed for StrumGuitar. The idea is to let the engines do the work, while you do the driving. The Solo Engine is based around a variety of new recording techniques, including Hammer-On Legato techniques, X-Noises, Release Controls etc. The combination of techniques offers you the opportunity to play fast and acrobatic solos without compromising the sound.
The Strum Engine is also using a variety of new sampling techniques. Including recording both up and down strokes for each string of the guitar, muted notes, treble and bass strums etc.
You can literally create any rhythm and any chord you want. The Strum Engine is designed as a step-based sequencer and is incredibly easy and intuitive to use.
The end-result is the ultimate sample design for 100% authentically sounding guitars. Whether you want to play a fast acrobatic solo or create an advanced strum pattern – you can do it all.
READ MORE READ LESS