- Deep sampled Pyrex Mixing Bowls
- Bowls played with Spatula
- Bowls played with Butter Knife
- Bowls played with Spoons
- Up to 10 repetition per velocity layer
- Additional bonus FX
- 6 deep-sampled borosilicate bells
- 33 Kontakt .nki
- Delivered by Download
- Kontakt 5.8.1 Full Retail (or later) Required
Borosilicate glass has found its place in a number of creative and scientific endeavors. From tobacco pipes all the way to space shuttle insulation, and plenty in between. That range of uses now includes a set of beautiful, tuned bells.
These bells are a set of Pyrex mixing bowls. The bowls range in size from 4 inches in diameter to 12 inches. They were played using a wooden spoon, metal knife, and a rubber spatula. Some of the effects were made using a saw blade, and due to the inherent resilience of this type of glass the bowls are no worse for the wear. We hope this library is as useful and long-lasting in your digital instrument repertoire as the bowls are in our kitchen.
READ MORE READ LESS