- World-Class Choir. Emotional Superrealism.
- 37,500 Samples / 39.98GB
- 4 Hall Microphones (Mixed, Decca, Wide, Far)
- 4 Spot Microphones
- Advanced Phrase-Sequencer
- 27 Syllable Arcs (2, 3 and 4 Syllables)
- 20 Dynamic (MW) Multi-Vowels in 3/4
- 32 Dynamic (MW) Multi-Vowels in 4/4
- True Legato (MW) (Ah, Oh, Eh, Uh)
- 24 Shorts, Sustains and Tonal Effects
- Delivered by Download
- Kontakt 5.8.1 Full Retail (or later) Required
- Production Costs: $161,000
Soft, Lyrical, Emotional
Insolidus is a new-generation choral library dedicated to effortless, lyrical, and expressive choral writing. It is the first to feature expressive polyphonic legato, so you can play advanced chord and syllable progressions with a single patch.
Insolidus can be the soft, distant light on a silent, snowy night; a contemporary scoring choir for epic and emotional pieces; your gentle and sleepy sonic texture; or the spark of any classical music composition.
The heart of Insolidus is 40 males and 25 females hand-picked by master conductor Petr Polonanik. The same ensemble is featured in the follow-up library, Silka
A variety of new recording and sampling techniques were used in Insolidus, making it the most realistic, instantly playable, and lyrical symphonic choir in existence. Our new Syllable arcs offer a naturally swelling motion of the choir, and the ability to control the number of syllables (2, 3, or 4) you want in the arc. Insolidus contains an advanced phrase-builder offering you the ability to create up to 64 strings of syllables. Along with short notes and sustains, it includes a deep assortment of new multi-vowels that were sampled dynamically, with different rhythmic accentuation. You have velocity based True Legato for Ah, Eh, Oh, and Uh.
READ MORE READ LESS