Intimate Studio Woodwinds
- 11.4 GB / 25,564 Samples
- Deep-Sampled Emotional Woodwind Quintet
- Deep-Sampled Flute, Oboe, & Cor Anglais
- Deep-Sampled Clarinet & Bass Clarinet
- 26 Symmetrical Articulations
- Built-in articulation browser for instant access
- Advanced Individual Instrument Controls
- Tempo Synced & Measured Articulations
- Fluent Mic Control (Near-Field to Ambient)
- Master patch and individual articulation patches
- Delivered by Download
- Kontakt 5.8.1 Full Retail (or later) Required
Intimate Studio Woodwinds v1.1
Intimate Studio Woodwinds is the latest creation in our series of contemporary studio ensembles. With over 160 hours of session material recorded at Scotland’s Premiere Recording Studio, Gorbals Sound, Intimate Studio Woodwinds continues our concept of a completely modular ensemble. The library features five highly expressive solo woodwind players, a Flute, Oboe, Cor Anglais, Clarinet, and Bass Clarinet. Each player was recorded in isolation, but all at the same time, so you can fluidly switch between any instrument and any articulation without compromising the sound or timing of your music.
The sound of the ensemble is easily customizable with the wealth of options in the advanced user-interface. Each instrument also allows for extreme control over the stereo image with individual volume, panning, output routing, and the new distance control, which enables you to freely blend between a direct signal and a more spacious and ambient microphone position.
Intimate Studio Woodwinds contains a vast collection of 26 articulations covering everything you need to create authentic-sounding woodwind melodies. Each articulation is sorted into four main categories (Traditional, Arcs, Performance, and Effects), making them all quickly and easily accessible from the built-in browser. The advanced user interface allows you to load and unload the articulations of your choosing, so you only have to load the sounds you need for your project. The Legatos are incredibly agile and can play almost anything you throw at them.
READ MORE READ LESS