- Kontakt VST / AU / AAX
- 14.9GB (compressed to 7.1GB)
- Quadro-Engine w/ 4 parallel convolution systems
- Rhythms w/ Drums, Percussion and Ethnic Percussion
- Rhythms w/ Plants, Air and Body Percussion
- Rhythms w/ Metallic Objects, Water and Plastic
- 4,000+ Organic Rhythm Samples
- Instant Sample- and Effects Randomizer
- Instant Front-Faced Effects
- Delivered by Download
- Kontakt 5.8.1 Full Retail (or later) Required
Rhythmic Revolution is an advanced instrument capable of creating an eternity of new and inspiring materials. Whether you want a Birdman-like drum groove or the grittiest of sound designs, it can be used as a phenomenal tool for filmic action grooves or the most floating and ambient sounds. We see it as the world's most extreme adaptive sample randomizer. Designed to surprise you and be controlled when needed, everything is fully synced to your host tempo.
The heart of Rhythmic Revolution revolves around two different worlds of sounds: the conventional world of drums and percussion, and an unconventional world of custom instruments and extreme sound designs.
Rhythmic Revolution contains a completely new Quadro-Engine with four parallel modular systems. Each module has its own sample pool, its own effects systems, and its own convolution impulses. In addition, it contains over 300 hand-crafted Textural Convolutions that create a textural delay. You can also reverse anything you want with a single click. We also included our newest Chaos FX 3.3 and a brand new panorama architecture that allows individual tuning and panning of each layer.
Rhythmic Revolution contains over 15 GB of content (compressed to 7.1GB) created by Prof. Mario Bajardi, using a complicated chained setup that includes a full KYMA system and the ability to physically draw waveforms in real-time.
READ MORE READ LESS