- Sand Drum Strikes w/ mallets, hotrods & sticks
- Delivered by Download
- Sand Drum Strike/Staccato Wet with mallet
- Sand Drum Strike/Staccato Wet with hotrod
- Sand Drum Strike/Staccato Wet side stick
- Sand Drum Dry FX wave rattle
- Additional convolutions impulses
- Kontakt 5.8.1 Full Retail (or later) Required
The Essense of the Ocean
In the same way the rain stick harnesses the essence of rain, the Sand Drum harnesses the essence of the entire ocean; hundreds of quintillions of gallons of water. The unique surf-like sound is produced by a medium-sized, enclosed drum about 1.25″ thick and filled with dozens of tiny silver metal beads. When gently rocked and rotated in a circular motion, the sand drum produces an amazing tidal effect, like waves ebbing and flowing. In addition to the ambient effects it creates, the sand drum, being a “drum” is also a unique percussion instrument, offering a variety of different percussive elements. All core hit articulations were recorded with 10 round robins.
This library includes custom front-panel controls and modwheel automation to allow pitch adjustment of up to +/- 24 semitones, as well as room wetness shaping, going from tight and close to full and lush.
READ MORE READ LESS