PX Add On A2600
- The ARP® 2600
- Deep-Sampled Custom Patches
- Original Analog Hardware Sampled
- 22 Custom Instruments
- 16 Programs featuring A/B Modes (32 preset layers)
- 1,042+ Samples
- Raw Oscillators (ex. Sawtooth, Triangle, Sine, Noise etc)
- 1.13GB Download
- Product only available as Direct Download
- Prophet X or XL Hardware Synth Required
- The Prophet X or XL must be running OS v2.1+
- The latest operating system can be found HERE
- ** Not compatible with Kontakt
PX Add-On 3: A2600 (ARP 2600)
The ARP® 2600 is without a doubt one of the most iconic analog synthesizers ever produced. For over 45 years, only a few synthesizers have ever exuded this level of charm and appeal. The 2600 has been featured in all forms of music and media, from smooth synth lines to iconic sound design. In the hands of many famous musicians and master sound designers, the 2600 is a must-have synth in all areas of production, including Ben Burtt’s voicing of R2-D2, the Doctor Who Theme, Elton John’s “Rocket Man,” and artists such as Herbie Hancock and Nine Inch Nails to name a few. The 2600 competed against top synthesizers throughout the 1970’s, earning its place as one of the most distinctive and sought-after synthesizers of all time.
The 2600 is an analog beast, capable of producing a fantastic array of sounds. We created an extensive collection of 22 highly playable instruments and 16 custom designed preset programs (each with A/B Layers) that you can stack, combine, and customize to your heart’s content. We have also included individual oscillators (Pulse, Saw, Sine, Square, Triangle & White Noise), so you can process, mangle, and create your own presets from the iconic sound of the 2600.
We hope you enjoy this true vintage experience on your Prophet X & XL!
*ARP® is a registered trademark of ARP Instruments Inc. & KORG Inc.
READ MORE READ LESS