Christopher Youngs - The Collection
- Save 20% compared to individual volumes
- 16,681 Samples / 21.83GB
- Up to 7 Mic positions (Decca, Wide, 5 Spot Mics)
- Curated from over 35 years of Young's lifetime work
- Includes both Textural World & Orchestral Touch
- Bonus Collection with 2 volumes intertwined
- Strings, Piano, Percussion, Voices, & Whistle Patches
- Arcs, Shorts and Effects Patches
- 28 In-House Custom Presets
- Reverse, Stretch and Chaos Control
- Chaos Effects 4.0 w/ customizable FX rack
- Built-in IR, Effects and Modulations
- Delivered by Download
- Kontakt 5.8.1 Full Retail (or later) Required
A Collection of Sonic Experiments
8Dio Soul Series is a new product line representing the musical spirit of highly acclaimed artists. We are privileged and excited to begin the journey with acclaimed composer, Christopher Young (Hellraiser, Spider-Man 3, Sinister, Swordfish, Ghost Rider, The Rum Diary etc).
Christopher Young has a beautifully unique way of approaching scores – both by working with orchestras and performers, but also by weaving musical sound design and textures into his music. We’ve worked with Christopher Young curating over 35 years of recordings and sonic experiments. The result is an incredible collection of organic textures and pro-grade scoring tools.
8Dio Soul Series – Christopher Young – contains two different libraries. Textural Worlds and Orchestral Touches. Textural Worlds contains thousands of unique soundscapes and organic effects. The sound sources vary from traditional instruments like strings, pianos, flute to more exotic instruments like whistles, modified toy instruments to a large assortment of vocal and otherworldly textures. Orchestral Touches is a large collection of orchestral effects specifically composed and designed by Christopher Young.
8Dio designed a new, advanced user-interface for the Christopher Young libraries – offering a wealth of novel features. Perhaps the most prominent is our new IR-engine (impulse response engine). The IR-engine offers you the ability to make any sample in the library into a convolution impulse. The impulse can then be superimposed on any other sample in the library. In addition, user-interface also includes instant stack, reverse, stretch, off-set and chaos functions. The library is also first to feature our new Chaos 4.0 system, which allows you to create any FX chains of your own choice.
READ MORE READ LESS