- Deep-Sampled Vibraphone
- From The Studio Orchestral Percussion Series
- 3.22GB / 2,994 Samples
- Advanced Aura Architecture for Ultra-Realism
- 3 Microphone Positions (Close, Mid, Room)
- Contains 12 Different Articulations
- 8 Custom Designed Presets
- New Front-Face FX and Mod-Sequencer
- Delivered by Download
- Aura-Sample Dynamic Control on Modwheel
- Kontakt 5.8.1 Full Retail (or later) Required
The 8Dio Vibraphone is a featured Instrument from our Studio Percussion Series and uses our proprietary, advanced ‘Groove Sampling™’ technique, that allows you to create hyper-realistic percussive grooves with a single touch of a key.
The Vibraphone is made of rows of metal bars that are struck with mallets to produce a metallic, yet rounded and warm sound in its lower registers, and a much brighter sound in its upper registers. The 8Dio Vibraphone contains 12 unique articulations including different types of mallets and brushes, as well as bowed playing styles. The different playing techniques give the library incredible versatility with warm mallets, tinny brushes, and drawn-out bowed notes. The 12 Articulations and 3 microphone positions (Close, Mid & Far) are all easily accessible from our front-facing browser.
The Vibraphone is included in our Studio Orchestral Percussion library, which contains 6 deep-sampled percussion instruments: Marimba, Vibraphone, Xylophone, Glockenspiel, Crotales, and Tubular Bells. It has always been our mantra to push sampling forward regarding realism and playability.
READ MORE READ LESS
The New Groove Sampling™
The core of the 8Dio Vibraphone is our new, patent-pending Groove Sampling techniques™. The Vibraphone comes with traditional multi-samples in addition to groove samples, so you can play and mix them side by side. The Groove Samples can be controlled on your modwheel or via our new Mod-Sequencer. You will never go back after trying them!
Choose Your Mallets
The Vibraphone takes the concept of deep-sampling to the next level. We recorded it with a soft/felt mallet and a harder mallet, bringing our very different timbres of the instrument. We also recorded the vibraphone with brushes and even bowed it, so you can create unique sounds!
Internal Browser and Textural Convolution
The Vibraphone comes with a custom-designed browser, offering you immediate access to all the included articulations and front-facing effects with a single click. We want to simplify the journey from your first thoughts to your final creation. One-click and you are set.
ARTS, SPECS AND REQS
- Mallet 1
- Mallet 2
- Rolls Mallet 1
- Rolls Mallet 2
- 8ths Mallet 1 (Double and Triple Time)
- 8ths Mallet 2 (Double and Triple Time)
- 16th Mallet 1 (Double and Triple Time)
- 16th Mallet 2 (Double and Triple Time)
- 32nd Mallet 1 (Double and Triple Time)
- 32nd Mallet 2 (Double and Triple Time)
- Bells Arp Dist
- Bowed Reso
- Bowed Rotary
- Ping Pong Reso
- Sweep Rotary
- Full Retail version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or later required
- Not compatible with the free Kontakt Player
- Minimum: Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU. For TMPro Patches, i7 or equivalent is recommended.
- 8Dio Vibraphone Requires 6.00 GB of Hard Drive Space
- 8 GB of RAM or more is highly recommended
- Sample resolution: 48 Khz / 24 Bit stereo .wav format