Adagio - Basses 2.0
- Kontakt VST / AU / AAX
- Deep-Sampled Orchestral Basses
- Ensemble Basses Also Available in Soundpaint ($30)
- 3 Section Sizes: Ensemble (4), Chamber (2) & Solo (1)
- 3 Microphone Positions (Mixed, Close, Far)
- 5 Expressive Legato articulations
- Varying types of Short Notes with up to 8 repetitions
- Custom Browser with Built-In Articulation Matrix
- Custom Convolution, EQ & other Chaos FX
- Delivered by Download
- Kontakt 5.8.1 Full Retail (or later) Required
Adagio Basses is the final volume to receive the full-scale update completing the Adagio series. The new update brings these iconic instruments up to date with a range of features found in our Century and Anthology series, including our new intuitive user-interface, articulation browser, integrated mixing, and of course our signature Chaos Effects.
The latest Adagio Basses feature an advanced articulation browser which allows you to create your very own matrix of performance styles. You can now easily balance each articulation and assign each style its own control. The new features are all about improving your workflow, so whether you need a single articulation or a range of different playing styles, Adagio lets you load precisely what you need.
The Adagio series was recorded in a lush church environment and contains three main groups of master Bassists; Full Ensemble (4 Players), Small Ensemble or Chamber (2 Players) and a Solo Virtuoso (1 Player). Each section was recorded in incredible detail; we sampled a huge range of articulations including 5 unique legato types, extensive short notes & a range of sordino (muted) options.
READ MORE READ LESS