Epic Taiko Ensemble
- Kontakt VST / AU / AAX
- Also Available in Soundpaint ($40) with 127 Dynamic Layers
- 100,000+ lines of custom code for new FX 3.3 system
- Instant Front-Face FX & Textural Convolution Delay
- Bonus: Project Midi Demo (Exploding Fist)
- Multi-sampled Epic Taiko Ensemble
- Up to 10 velocity layers / 10 repetitions per layer
- Loop/phrase sampled Epic Taiko Ensemble
- Hundreds of Loops from 80-140BPM
- Assorted sounds (ex. war yells, metal perc)
- Kontakt 5.8.1 Full Retail (or later) Required
- Delivered by Download
The Quintessential Epic Drums
The Epic Taiko Ensemble is the most comprehensive and deep-sampled collection of large-scale Epic Taiko on the market. The library is a completely remastered, redesigned, and reprogrammed edition of our original Epic Taiko Ensemble, containing over 2,900 samples, two microphone positions, a built-in articulation browser, internal step-sequencer, front-face effects, textural convolutions, and our newest 3.4 Chaos Engine.
The Epic Taiko Ensemble features the highly renowned Taiko Ensemble group Emeryville Taiko, lead by master Susan Horn. The recordings lasted over a week, which allowed us to capture an unprecedented amount of content. There are four main categories of samples: Multi-sampled Taiko Ensemble (10 round robin for all articulations), Live Loops, other sounds associated with Taiko (ex. ensemble screams, yells, yell-hits, percussive cannon “Tekkan”), and presets.
We sampled all the classic Taiko drums, including the booming O-daiko, Nagado Daiko, and the smaller and more snare like Shime-daiko. We also played the drums with hands and alternative stick types, capturing the most comprehensive collection of clacks made with different type of sticks and by hitting the rims of the larger Taiko drums.
READ MORE READ LESS