Hybrid Tools Synphony
- Expansion available: Opus One Expansion
- Kontakt VST / AU / AAX
- Similar Cinematic Instruments Available in Soundpaint
- 10 New Cinematic Effects Categories
- Entire Symphony Orchestra Recreated with Synths
- 100s of new Hybrid Synths, Drum Kits and Presets
- 100,000+ lines of custom code for new FX 3.3 system
- Instant REVERSE, RANDOM, STACK and CHAOS
- Delivered by Download
- Kontakt 5.8.1 Full Retail (or later) Required
The Hybrid Orchestra
Hybrid Tools Synphony represent the latest and largest iteration in the series, with a variety of new scoring elements. The core concept was to create a new breed of Hybrid Tools, designed purely with analog synthesizers.
Hybrid Tools Synphony contains 10 Different Core FX Categories, including Dopplers, Downers, Exmachines 1-2, Mega Horns, Sub Strikes, Whoosh Slow and Fast, Tonal Boomers and Downers, and ten cinematic Drum Kits.
Hybrid Tools Synphony also contains a full synth symphony orchestra (strings, brass, winds, percussion), redesigned with analog synths. The idea is to have a synthetic orchestra that can work together with your normal orchestra. Synphony also contains hundreds of cinematic Bass Synths, Lead Synths, Sequenced Synths, Tonal Noises, and over 50 different presets.
Hybrid Tools Synphony contains a variety of exclusive features that you won’t find anywhere else, including our new Chaos FX 3.3 Engine, with the ability to randomize, reverse, and blend anything you want and with a single click.
Synphony contains a fully rendered 3D User Interface with a variety of new controls, including Tempo-Synced Gate, Reverse, Randomizer, Speed Control, Pitch Envelope, Glide and Offset, all accessible from the front interface.
READ MORE READ LESS