- Expansion available: Opus One Expansion
- Kontakt VST / AU / AAX
- 10.8GB (compressed from 23GB) of new hybrid content
- 10 New Cinematic Effects Categories
- Entire Symphony Orchestra Recreated with Synths
- 100s of new Hybrid Synths, Drum Kits and Presets
- 100,000+ lines of custom code for new FX 3.3 system
- Instant REVERSE, RANDOM, STACK and CHAOS
- Product only available as Direct Download
- Kontakt 5.8.1 Full Retail (or later) Required
Hybrid Tools Synphony
Hybrid Tools Synphony represent the latest and largest iteration in the series, with a variety of new scoring elements. The core concept was to create a new breed of Hybrid Tools, designed purely with analog synthesizers.
Hybrid Tools Synphony contains 10 Different Core FX Categories, including Dopplers, Downers, Exmachines 1-2, Mega Horns, Sub Strikes, Whoosh Slow and Fast, Tonal Boomers and Downers, and ten cinematic Drum Kits.
Hybrid Tools Synphony also contains a full synth symphony orchestra (strings, brass, winds, percussion), redesigned with analog synths. The idea is to have a synthetic orchestra that can work together with your normal orchestra. Synphony also contains hundreds of cinematic Bass Synths, Lead Synths, Sequenced Synths, Tonal Noises, and over 50 different presets.
Hybrid Tools Synphony contains a variety of exclusive features that you won’t find anywhere else, including our new Chaos FX 3.3 Engine, with the ability to randomize, reverse, and blend anything you want and with a single click.
Synphony contains a fully rendered 3D User Interface with a variety of new controls, including Tempo-Synced Gate, Reverse, Randomizer, Speed Control, Pitch Envelope, Glide and Offset, all accessible from the front interface.
Hybrid Tools Synphony contains a full Synphony Orchestra, made entirely with analog synths. It was designed to be used stand-alone and to augment traditional symphonic instruments. We created both sustains and round-robin based staccato samples for ALL major orchestral groups (ex. Violins, Violas, Cellos, Basses, Trumpets, French Horns, Trombones, Orchestral Percussion, Woodwinds, etc).
New Hybrid Tools Effects
The 8Dio Hybrid Tools Series is the industry-leading production tool for cinematic scoring and sound design. The Synphony contains 10 core categories of Hybrid Effects, including new sound sets like Dopplers, Exmachine, Sub-Strikes, Tonal Boomers, and Tonal Downers. But, there is also new content in familiar categories such as Downers, Mega-Horns, Whooshes, and more.
New Mini Browser and Reverse
Hybrid Tools Synphony contains a 3D mini browser that allows you to access all sounds immediately. All core banks come preloaded in the internal browser so that you can audition patches without extra load-time. You can combine patches using our stack key. You can reverse and randomize anything with a single click from the front interface.
ARTS, SPECS AND REQS
- Effects Doppler
- Exmachine 1-2
- Effects Mega Horns
- Woosh Slow/Fast
- Effects Tonal Boomers
- Tonal Downers
- Cinematic Drum Kits (10)
- Synphony Brass
- Synphony Percussion
- Synphony Strings
- Synphony Woodwinds
- Synths Cinematic Bass (45)
- Synths Cinematic Leads (50)
- Synth Sequenced Synths (100)
- Synths Tonal Noises (50)
- Full Retail version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or later required
- Not compatible with free Kontakt Player
- Hybrid Tools Synphony requires 21GB of hard drive space
- Minimum: Mac OS X® 10.4 / 10.5, G5 2.4 GHz or Intel Core Duo 2.00 GHz, 8 GB RAM or Windows® XP (32 Bit) or Windows Vista® (32/64 Bit), Pentium® or Athlon XP 2.0 GHz, 8 GB RAM. 8 GB of RAM or more is highly recommended
- Sample resolution: 44.1Khz / 24Bit stereo .wav format