Hybrid Tools Synphony Opus 1 Expansion
- Kontakt VST / AU / AAX
- Similar Cinematic Instruments Available in Soundpaint
- Industry Standard Hybrid Production Tool
- 9.39GB of new hybrid content
- 100,000+ lines of custom code for new FX 3.3 system
- Instant REVERSE, RANDOM, STACK and CHAOS
- Delivered by Download
- Kontakt 5.8.1 Full Retail (or later) Required
The Hybrid Orchestra - Expanded
Opus 1 is our first expansion pack to Hybrid Tools Synphony and can be used either stand-alone or together with Synphony.
Opus 1 contains a variety of new sound categories, including Mega-Horns, Sirens, Risers, Analogue Noises, Tonal Whooshes Short, Tonal Whooses Medium 1 and 2, and Tonal Whooshes Long. In addition, it contains 20 Analogue Noise Kits, 30 Cinematic Basses, 10 Synthesized Pianos and 10 Synthesized Spiccato Strings, as well as an assortment of presets.
Opus 1 contains a 3D-rendered User Interface with a variety of new controls, including Tempo-Synced Gate, Reverse, Randomizer, Speed Control, Pitch Envelope, Glide and Offset, all accessible from the front interface. Our Hybrid tools line contains a variety of exclusive features that you won’t find anywhere else, including our new Chaos FX 3.3 Engine, with the ability to randomize, reverse, and blend anything you want and with a single click.
READ MORE READ LESS