- Kontakt VST / AU / AAX
- Similar Cinematic Instruments Available in Soundpaint
- Ultimate production tool for epic music & sound design
- 4.5GB+ of brand new content and 16 core sound classes
- 80,000+ lines of custom code for new FX 3.0 system
- Instant REVERSE and CHAOS features
- Booms, Drastic Lines, Drones, Epic Bends
- Epic Boom Kit, Levitations, Lights
- Hundreds of BPM Synced Groove Pulses
- Markers, Risers, Psychological Sounds
- Titanic Taikos, Tonals, Unisons, & Wooshes
- Delivered by Download
- Kontakt 5.8.1 Full Retail (or later) Required
Hybrid Tools Vol. 3
Hybrid Tools Vol. 3 is the ultimate production tool for epic music and sound design. Our Hybrid Tools line is featured in majority of current blockbuster movies, shows and video games, used by composers such as Brian Tyler (ex. Thor, Ironman 3), Blake Neely (ex. Mentalist, Arrow), Charlie Clouser (ex. NiN, Saw Series), Richard Marvin (ex. Grimm, 6 Feet Under), Paul Haslinger (ex. Underworld Series, Tangerine Dream), Neal Acree (ex. WoW, Starcraft II, Diablo 3), and hundreds of other prominent producers and composers.
Hybrid Tools Vol. 3 contains more than 2,100 hand-crafted sonic gems, in 16 different core sound classes. In addition to a wide selection of common hybrid sounds (ex. Boomers, BPM Synced Grooves/Pulses, Drones, Risers, Wooshes), we created a variety of new sound types based on the most current and upcoming trends in the cinematic world (ex. Drastic Lines, Epic Tonal Bends, Epic Drum Kits, Levitations, Lights, Psychological Signature Sounds, and more).
All the content comes in a gorgeous 3D rendered interface, which includes a built-in mini-browser for instant access to every sound. The interface also contains our custom developed CHAOS FX 3.0 Engine and REVERSE feature. Whether you need a trance gate, step-sequencer, delays, filters, EQ, dual convolution-reverb, delays, or an extensive set of key and macro controls, we’ve got you covered!
Hybrid Tools 3 also comes fully integrated with META-DATA designed for Soundminer etc.
READ MORE READ LESS