- Pro-Grade Cinematic Instruments
- Kontakt VST/ AU / AAX
- 16,500 Samples
- 42GB (compressed to 17.8GB)
- 3 Mic Positions (Mixed, Decca & Far)
- Male Section: 70 Basses and 60 Tenors
- Female Section: 40 Altos and 30 Sopranos
- 16 True Velocity Based Legatos
- 40 Advanced Multi-Vowels and 10 Expressive Arcs
- 48 Staccatos, 22 Marcatos, 36 Sustains, & Assorted FX
- Product only available as Direct Download
- Kontakt 5.8.1 Full Retail (or later) Required
The Lacrimosa Choir consists of 70 Basses, 60 Tenors, 40 Altos, and 30 Sopranos, creating a pyramid structure with a rich, heavy bottom and shining, bright top. It generates a perfect balance where the deep range of the choir matches the high range.
The Lacrimosa Choir was recorded in the same large orchestral hall used for exclusive V8P series and 8Dio instruments such as CAGE, AGE, and Majestica, and contains three microphone positions (Mixed, DECCA & Far). The Choir contains a wealth of deep-sampled articulations and a variety of new and advanced articulations never used in any existing choir libraries.
The True Layered Legato contains velocity-based legatos, meaning you get a completely smooth legato experience depending on how hard you play the keys. The multi-vowels were recorded in different dynamics, so you can have the choir go from soft to larger-than-life. We also created a new advanced word/phrase sequencer that allows you to sequence advanced strings of words and phrases.
Lacrimosa contains wealth of deep-sampled core articulations, including 24 different staccatos, 8 sustain types, 11 power marcatos, 10 expressive arcs, and a large section of non-tonal vowels that allows you to create new words. Lacrimosa also includes Choral FX and our new Chaos FX system.
READ MORE READ LESS