Legion Series 66 Basses
- Professional Cinematic Basses
- Feat. Real 66-Piece Pro Symphonic Bass Ensemble
- 14,299 Samples / 15.06GB
- 66 Basses Sustain Types, Short Notes, & Dynamic Arcs
- 66 Basses Effects, Bending and Drop Notes
- 50 Analog Cinematic Ensemble Synths
- 4 Specially Built SFX Pads + Chaos FX 3.4
- 1 Binaural Mic & 4 Hall Mics (Mix, Decca, Wide, Far)
- 5 Close Spot Microphones
- All patches come with DFD, TM, & TMPRO options
- Delivered by Download
- Kontakt 5.8.1 Full Retail (or later) Required
The Biggest Bass Ensemble
66 Basses is the first creation in our new Legion Series, an instrument line dedicated to solving specific needs in epic cinematic music.
We gathered a 66-piece symphonic double bass ensemble, comprised of musicians from 9 countries across Europe, in our favorite modern recording hall, Zlin. In these once-in-a-lifetime sessions, all the players gave it their absolute best. It shows.
66-Basses contains all the common articulations (Sustains Types, Short Notes, Arcs, Effects, Note-Bends, etc) and a large set of new articulations (Dynamic Waves, Tuning Clusters, BPM-based Ostinatos, Bridge FX, etc).
We also spend the better part of a month on 50 uniquely crafted analog synth ensembles. The library features 10 different microphones, including a new Binural microphone that gives you a sonic VR experience of the sessions, 4 Hall-Based microphones (Mixed, Decca, Far and Wide), and 5 intimate close Spot microphones for more detailed sound.
66 Basses features a new 3D-rendered UI with a new 4-part modulation engine and a whole special section of BPM-based Ostinatos.
66 Basses cost us over $70.000 to produce and is the first of several in our Legion series. It is the dream of cinematic basses resolved. Rich, Warm, and Fulfilling.
READ MORE READ LESS