- Deep-Sampled Whistler
- 1,607 Samples
- Product only available as a download
- True Gelato with Up Bend Note
- True Gelato with Down Bend Note
- Different types of True Glissando
- True Vibrato
- Chaos FX 3.0 New Arp & Dual Convolution Reverb
- Kontakt 5.8.1 Full Retail (or later) Required
When there isn’t a place for a musical instrument, whether you’re in the shower, walking through the street, or bored at home, you always have the ultimate instrument: Whistling. But this is not just your average whistler. We ended up doing 24 unique true gelato/glissandos per note, to achieve the perfection of imperfection. We have also included our 3.0 Chaos FX Engine. Not only do you own a unique product, but also a product packed with effects that will give you unlimited possibilities to get the sound you’re looking for.
Rusty, gritty, and rough. That’s how we whistle!
The Misfit sample collection is not exactly your standard sample experience. To make it all easy as pie, we added a “HELPPP!” button on the front of all the user interfaces, which will explain all the features and how they work. Whether you want a little true gelato action or molto expresso vibrato, you can easily find it all by clicking the help button.
Chaos FX 3.0
We wanted to make life a little more fun for you, so we added our Chaos 3.0 FX system to the Misfit collection. First, it gives you access to a variety of new FX types, including a highly sophisticated arpeggiator, dual stereo delay, and types of custom convolution reverbs, and much more!
ARTS, SPECS AND REQS
- True Gelato Note Bend Up
- True Gelato Note Bend Down
- True Glissando in several variations
- Dual Custom Convolution Reverbs (+40)
- Several Custom Convolution Reverb(s) / Impulses
- 4 Kontakt .nki file (incl. light patches)
- 1.607 samples
- 0.9 GB installed
- Sample resolution: 44.1Khz / 24Bit stereo
- Format(s): Kontakt / .ncw
- Full Retail version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or later required
- Not compatible with the Free Kontakt Player
- Requires 0.9GB of hard drive space
- Minimum: Mac OS X® 10.4 / 10.5, G5 1.8 GHz or Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, 1 GB RAM or Windows® XP (32 Bit) or Windows Vista® (32/64 Bit), Pentium® or Athlon XP 1.4 GHz, 1 GB RAM. 2 GB of RAM or more is highly recommended