- Comprehensive Cinematic Studio Solo Voice
- Featuring Roula Tsernou
- Western, Balkan and Greek-style solo vocal library
- 7 Individual True Legato Types
- 18 Advanced Ornamental Sustains
- +700 tempo-synced unique phrases
- 5 Sustains and 15 sustains with ornaments
- Sequencer, Effects and Modulation options
- 5 GB, 24bit/48kHz (2.57GB Lossless compression)
- Kontakt 5.8.1 Full Retail (or later) Required
- Delivered by Download
Studio Vocal Series: Roula
8Dio Studio Vocal Series: Roula is the latest in our esteemed solo vocal series, and features the unique voice of Roula Tsernou. The library features authentic Eastern-Balkans-Greek Style Vocals, capturing her essence as an artist with unique new syllables, legatos, phrases, and sustains. We recorded a range of one and two syllable short note articulations, giving you a huge range of options to build complex word-like formations. We also prepared a special patch for those who need legato articulations; it includes 7 different true legato combinations, which can be mixed for maximum versatility. They can also be combined like the short notes to achieve real word-like combinations that also utilize true legato.
If you want to add even more realism to your scores with this library, we have recorded over 700 Phrases that can easily be mixed with the rest of the library. As Roula uses a lot of minor seconds or modal Eastern-like scales, we grouped the phrases by minor or major third. Additionally, there are unique phrases at different tempos and root notes.
Finally, for those looking for a more classic approach, we have recorded more standard sustain articulations as well as more complex sustains with more flair, such as a mordent.
READ MORE READ LESS