- Kontakt VST / AU / AAX
- 7,141 Samples
- 11.9GB HDD (compressed to 4.2GB)
- 3 Advanced Mic Positions (Mixed, Spot 1 & Spot 2)
- 3 Separate Sections (Strings, Brass & Woodwinds)
- Custom Browser w/ Built-In Articulation Matrix
- Custom User-Interface w/ Built-In FX and Sequencers
- Custom Convolution, Microphones, EQ and Chaos FX
- 63 Presets, including DFD and Time Machine Patches
- Product only available as Direct Download
- Kontakt 5.8.1 Full Retail (or later) Required
Symphonic Shadows is a library born in the shadows of nightfall: a dark orchestral library containing over 7,000 unique aleatoric effect samples.
The library comes with three orchestral sections. First, the fiery tones of a 40-piece String Orchestra (12, 10, 8, 6, 4), with an isolated 10-Piece Low String Section (6 Cellos and 4 Basses). Next, the piercing sound of an 11-piece Brass Ensemble (4 Horns, 2 Trumpets, 3 Trombones and 2 Bass Trombones). Last, but by no means least, a sonic hurricane in the woodwind ensemble containing a piccolo flute, alto flute, 2 flutes, 2 clarinets, and 2 bassoons.
Symphonic Shadows follows the aleatoric tradition we established with our CAGE (Concert Aleatoric Group Effects) libraries. The two can cruise side by side. However, Shadows is more than just orchestral samples. It lives in the twilight zone between conventional sampling and musical sound design. All the content was designed around our custom user interface, allowing for fast, intuitive, and powerful sound design.
The majority of the library comes with three microphone positions: Room, Spot 1, and Spot 2. All articulations and playing styles are easily accessible from our built-in browser system and just a single click away.
We’ve also included a new dual-layered FX system, the first of which is our front-face system, which gives you control over a trance gate, filters, pitch, delay, compression, and our new textural convolution delay. We have also included our new Chaos FX engine, which gives you control over things such as EQ, phasing, distortion, stereo delay, and an additional impulse reverb.
READ MORE READ LESS