The Bible of Salsa Volume 3
- Third Volume in The Bible of Pop, Latin & Salsa
- 4.26GB / 32.000+ Samples
- 2 Instrument categories (Brass & Percussion)
- Tenor Saxophone, Trumpet, Trombone
- Bongos, Cajon, Congas, Drums, Timbales
- Two types of Cowbells, Maracas, Shekere, Guiro, Clave
- Lively, Bubbly Polyphonic Brass Legatos
- Fire Trombone Also Available in Soundpaint ($20)
- Brand New Advanced User Interface
- Blends Seamlessly with Volume 1 and Volume 2
- Delivered by Download
- Kontakt 5.8.1 Full Retail (or later) Required
The Bible of Pop, Latin, & Salsa Volume 3
The third volume of our Bible of Pop, Latin & Salsa completes the circle of the deepest library ever sampled.
This volume is the cherry on top for performers who want to have total control of the music they write. Each instrument in this product is sampled to a never-before-heard depth.
Our trip to Cali, Colombia ended with a marvelous sampling session with amazing soloists which allowed us to capture the soul of Latin music. Each note is played with the passion that characterizes this style, each transition has the proper requirements to join with this collection. Together, they will help you create real salsa compositions in a matter of minutes, and allow you to expand your horizons with endless possibilities.
In contrast with Volumes One and Two, The Bible of Pop, Latin & Salsa Volume Three is all about writing music. While One and Two will allow you to create real salsa tunes in a matter of minutes, Three will allow you to have the freedom to write what you want music to communicate. With Legatos, Sforzandos, Crescendos, Staccatos, and more, we have everything salsa uses, performed by proper Salsa players, using proper Salsa Mouthpieces, recorded with the equipment found in real Salsa studios. Forget about reverb-y classical trumpets with perfect pitch, this is all about performing and sounding alive!
READ MORE READ LESS