- Deep-Sampled Bicycle
- 626 Samples
- Product only available as a download
- Deep-Sampled Bicycle
- Played with Pen & Paper
- Played with Hands and Thimbles
- Bowed Bicycle
- Chaos FX 3.0 New Arp & Dual Convolution Reverb
- Product only available as Direct Download
- Kontakt 5.8.1 Full Retail (or later) Required
Welcome to Misfit: an unusual collection of 18 deep-sampled instruments.
After stripping the best equipment, the state-of-the-art studios, the most expensive instruments, and even the best musicians, only the soul is left. That is exactly what we wanted to explore: a human, urban, and unique product.
The Misfit Bicycle (626 samples) is a sound designer’s dream. We recorded a gorgeous non-Tour-de-France rusty bike with Pen, Paper, Hands, Thimbles, and a Bow. We added brakes (see red keyswitches when you play), so you can stop different sounds with brakes! No waxing is needed to ride this baby!
Have you been watching those Frank Zappa videos or are you one of those hardcore Lance Armstrong supporters? Regardless, the biking trip ends right here. Misfit Bicycle is your final destination for the avid bicycle sample collector. Whether you want to hear the bike played with pens, paper, thimbles, hands, or a bow, it’s all there. It can be eerie, beautiful, or anything you want it to be!
The Misfit sample collection is not exactly your standard sample experience. To make it all easy as pie, we added a “HELPPP!” button on the front of all the user interfaces, which will explain all the features and how they work. Whether you want a little true gelato action or molto expresso vibrato, you can easily find it all by clicking the help button.
Chaos FX 3.0
We wanted to make life a little more fun for you, so we added our Chaos 3.0 FX system to the Misfit collection. First, it gives you access to a variety of new FX types, including a highly sophisticated arpeggiator, dual stereo delay, and types of custom convolution reverbs, and much more!
ARTS, SPECS AND REQS
- Bicycle played with pen
- Bicycle played with paper
- Bicycle played with hands
- Bicycle played with thimbles
- Bicycle played with bow
- Dual Custom Convolution Reverbs (+40)
- Several Custom Convolution Reverb(s) / Impulses
- 3 Kontakt .nki file (incl. light patches)
- 626 samples
- 0.3 GB installed
- Sample resolution: 44.1Khz / 24Bit stereo
- Format(s): Kontakt / .ncw
- Full Retail version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or later required
- Not compatible with the Free Kontakt Player
- Requires 0.9GB of hard drive space
- Minimum: Mac OS X® 10.4 / 10.5, G5 1.8 GHz or Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, 1 GB RAM or Windows® XP (32 Bit) or Windows Vista® (32/64 Bit), Pentium® or Athlon XP 1.4 GHz, 1 GB RAM. 2 GB of RAM or more is highly recommended