The Bible of Salsa Volume 1
- First Volume in The Bible of Pop, Latin & Salsa
- 35 GB compressed to 19.6GB (11,077 Samples)
- 5 Deep Sampled Instrument Categories
- Brass, Baby Bass, Piano, Vocals, & Percussion
- Multiple Rhythmic Variations Sampled in 11 Substyles
- Polyphonic Phrase Legatos
- Brand New Advanced User Interface
- Recorded in the Capital of Salsa, ‘Cali Colombia
- Blends Seamlessly with Volume 2 and Volume 3
- Product only available as Direct Download
- Kontakt 5.8.1 Full Retail (or later) Required
The Bible of Pop, Latin, & Salsa Volume 1
We traveled to Cali, Colombia, the self-proclaimed “World Capital of Salsa,” to record the most in-depth Salsa collection ever produced and push the limits of modern sampling. Surrounded by stellar musicians and the amazing energy Latino artists have, we spent months recording what would become this jewel that is “The Bible of Latin & Salsa.”
This First Volume contains thousands of tempo-synced rhythmic patterns, improvised phrases and multi-sampled phrases in unison specifically tailored towards Salsa music and its many, many sub-styles including Timba, Guaracha, Bolero, Boogaloo, Guaguanco, Yoruba, Columbia, Slow Salsa, Fast Salsa, Choque and Plena.
Each Brass, recorded in amazing detail, provides thousands of custom phrases to create the perfect Salsa song. The piano rhythmic patterns (montunos) have a huge range of chord choices played in root position along with the most common inversions for this type of music. The beauty of sampling independent phrases is that you can get real performances from real players with the touch of a key.
A four-voices choir was recorded with each of the voices isolated, giving you perfect control over each of them. An authentic Baby Bass was recorded both amped and through DI-box, playing all the rhythms for ease of use. Press one key and get the perfect ‘tumbao.’ Each instrument also includes real multiple dynamic layers and a wealth of essential controls, giving you the ultimate flexibility over each phrase. A new standard for phrase-based sampling.
READ MORE READ LESS