Adagio - Cellos 2.0
- Kontakt VST / AU / AAX
- 18,944 Samples. 13.57GB
- Deep-Sampled Orchestral Cellos
- Ensemble Cellos Also Available in Soundpaint ($30)
- 3 Section Sizes: Ensemble (6), Chamber (3) & Solo (1)
- 3 Microphone Positions (Mixed, Close, Far)
- Fluid Velocity Layered Legatos
- Varying types of Short Notes with up to 8 repetitions
- Custom Browser with Built-In Articulation Matrix
- Custom Convolution, EQ & other Chaos FX
- Delivered by Download
- Kontakt 5.8.1 Full Retail (or later) Required
Ensemble, Chamber, & Solo Cellos
Adagio Cellos are the third volume in our series to receive a full update, bringing these timeless samples up to date with a range of features found in our Century and Anthology series. This update includes our new intuitive user-interface, articulation browser, integrated mixing, and of course our signature Chaos Effects.
The latest Adagio Cellos feature an advanced articulation browser which allows you to create your very own matrix of performance styles. You can now easily balance each articulation and assign each style its own control. The new features are all about improving your workflow, so whether you need a single articulation or a range of different playing styles, Adagio lets you load precisely what you need.
In this most recent update, we have scrapped multis and reworked the 12 legatos into various refined, layered legato patches that fluidly adapt as you play them. Each intensity of legato style being triggered dependant on the velocity that you play.
The Adagio series was recorded in a lush church environment and contains three main groups of master Cellists; Full Ensemble (6 Players), Small Ensemble or Chamber (3 Players) and a Solo Virtuoso (1 Player). Each section was recorded in incredible detail; we sampled a huge range of articulations including 12 unique legato types with up to 3 round robin repetitions, extensive short notes, a range of sordino (muted) options, and an array of custom designed ambiences.
READ MORE READ LESS