Kontakt Programmer (Skilled)
8Dio is on the lookout for two skilled Kontakt Programmers to join our incredible team.
In this role, you'll be developing cutting-edge instruments using Native Instruments' Kontakt (5-8) platform.
You'll have the opportunity to work hand-in-hand with industry-leading designers, engineers, and composers.
Solely focused on single vision. Design. Future. Instruments
We can't wait to hear from you ...
- Develop next-gen virtual instruments using Native Instruments' Kontakt platform and update existing 8Dio instruments and scripts.
- Help create and implement new Kontakt UIs for Kontakt 7-8.
- Create new- and optimize existing Kontakt scripts for maximum performance and reliability.
- Assist in quality assurance processes, including rigorous testing of Kontakt instruments.
- Provide technical support related to Kontakt instrument development, both internally and externally.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of advancements in the Kontakt platform and virtual instrument technology.
- Collaborate with both internal and external marketing teams for product launches, including providing technical details and demonstrations.
- Used to working in open and transparent team settings.
- Strong proficiency in Kontakt scripting, KSP etc.
- Proven experience in developing commercially successful virtual instruments. Experience with FIGMA.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail. Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Familiarity with the broader landscape of music technology, DAWs, and digital audio.
- Music background, especially understanding of DAWs, music production and how to use the tools in day to day workflows.
This is a remote role. Except for candidates local to Los Angeles. Where biweekly hybrid work arrangement is preferred.
We are open to both contract and full-time roles for these positions. For full-time employees (US Only) we offer a series of benefits. Contract roles may have the potential for conversion to full-time positions with eligibility for corresponding benefits.
How to Apply?
This job description serves as a guideline and does not cover all possible tasks, duties, or responsibilities that may be assigned during employment.
To apply please submit your resume, portfolio, and examples of previous Kontakt development projects (including Youtube videos of them in action) to:
We very much look forward to hearing from you!